Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Make s’mores the easy way with Air Fryer S’mores Dip! No campfire needed! Everything you love about s’mores like melted chocolate, toasted marshmallows, and graham crackers in an easy-to-make sweet dip made in the air fryer.
Air Fryer S’mores Dip Recipe
This classic campfire treat is made even easier using the air fryer! This air fryer s’mores dip has all the things you love about classic s’mores – melted chocolate, toasted marshmallows, and graham crackers – but without that campfire smell. You don’t even have to go camping to enjoy this summertime favorite.
Only 3 ingredients plus an assortment of ‘dippers’ is all you need to make it. I love how the air fryer gets the marshmallows all golden toasted.
Use graham crackers to dip into the s’mores or try some other things like Oreo cookies, apple slices, animal crackers, wafer crackers, pretzels, fudge stripe cookies, shortbread cookies, and whatever else you can think of!
Ingredients Needed To Make S’mores Dip
- Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips – One bag is what you will need for this dip. I love the miniature size because they melt quicker, which also helps the marshmallows not burn because the dip doesn’t have to be in there as long.
- Large Marshmallows – Count out 26 large marshmallows from the bag.
- Graham Crackers – These are for dipping into the s’mores dip. There are lots of other options as well for the “dippers”.
How To Make S’mores Dip In The Air Fryer
- Prepare a 6-inch, 7-inch, or 8-inch round cake pan (depending on the size of your air fryer basket, and spray it with cooking spray.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips and dump the rest into the prepared cake pan.
- Add the marshmallows in an even single layer on top of the chocolate chips. Sprinkle the reserved chocolate chips over the marshmallows.
- Place the pan in the air fryer basket and cook at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden and toasted and the chocolate chips are melted. Watch carefully because the marshmallows can burn pretty quickly.
- Remove the pan from the air fryer and serve with graham crackers, cookies, apple slices, etc.
Can I Use Different Chocolate For This S’mores Dip?
This recipe calls for miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips. The reason for this is because they are smaller in size, which means they melt quicker, which also means that the marshmallows won’t have to be in the air fryer as long which can lead to them burning.
For a classic s’mores dip try using Hershey’s milk chocolate bars that you have chopped up into smaller pieces. You could even try just adding the little squares of chocolate and seeing how quickly they melt.
Use dark chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet. There are many options you can use, but keep in mind that the bigger the chocolate chunks are the longer they will need to cook in the air fryer in order to melt. So watch those marshmallows carefully!
What Pan Can Be Used In The Air Fryer?
You will want use a round cake pan to make this s’mores dip in the air fryer. Because air fryers vary in size, the size of the pan might be different. Most air fryers can accommodate at least a 6-inch round cake pan or a 7-inch round cake pan. You can also use a silicone mold as well in the air fryer.
I suggest making sure you have a pan that fits into your specific air fryer before making this dip recipe. Just test out different sized pans and see which one fits the best. A regular cake pan can be used, a silicone round mold, or even a square baking pan if that’s what fits inside the air fryer basket.
Tips For Success
- S’mores Dip ‘Dippers’ : I like to have an assortment of things to dip into the s’mores dip. Graham crackers, graham cracker sticks, Nilla Wafers, Oreo cookies, fudge stripes cookies, wafer cookies, animal crackers, apple slices, or whatever else you think would be good dipped into this s’mores dip.
- Chocolate : Any chocolate will work for that base layer of chocolate. Broken up Hershey milk chocolate bar pieces, chocolate chips, dark chocolate, Hershey’s Kisses, just make sure the chocolate is completely melted and the marshmallows are toasted brown before removing the dip from the air fryer.
- Serving Suggestions : Serve this dip warm straight after cooking it. Serve it alongside some dippers.
More Sweet Dip Recipes To Try
Air Fryer S’mores Dip
- 1 bag (12 oz) semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips (divided)
- 26 large marshmallows
- graham crackers (for serving)
- Prepare a 6-inch round cake pan and spray with cooking spray. * The size and shape of the pan used will depend on how big or small the basket is on the air fryer you're using. I recommend testing the pans first before beginning, to make sure you have one that fits.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips and dump the rest into the prepared pan. Spread them into an even layer.1 bag (12 oz) semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips
- Add the large marshmallows and place them evenly over top the chocolate chips.26 large marshmallows
- Sprinkle the reserved chocolate chips on top of the marshmallows
- Place the pan into the air fryer basket and cook at 350℉ for 5 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown and the chocolate is melted. * The pan will be hot so use hot pads to carefully remove the pan from the air fryer basket.
- Serve with graham crackers or other 'dippers' of choice.graham crackers