Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
These adorable and fruity Mini Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake are made inside a muffin pan with cereal in the graham cracker crust and the cheesecake filling!
For another yummy mini cheesecake recipe try Mini Funfetti Cheesecake.
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Recipe (Mini Cheesecake)
We are a cereal-loving house around here! Today’s recipe is a fun dessert that combines one of the best cereals (Fruity Pebbles) with cute mini sized cheesecakes.
Fruity pebbles are in the graham cracker crust, the cheesecake mixture, and the mini cheesecake cups are topped off with more fun and colorful fruity pebbles. This is a must-make if you love this cereal like we do.
Why We Love Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
- Fun & Colorful – These are perfect for a rainbow themed party, a colorful party, or a fun dessert for any gathering (especially if there are kids involved).
- Mini Sized Dessert – The mini size of these cheesecakes is so cute and it’s basically portion control in a small, handheld dessert.
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – Use a package of graham cracker crumbs or use a food processor to finely crush whole graham cracker sheets.
- Salt – I use sea salt or kosher salt.
- Cream Cheese – I highly recommend using full-fat cream cheese for this recipe. It’s thicker, tastes better, and provides a richer & smoother texture.
- Granulated Sugar
- Sour Cream – Again, using full fat sour cream is best.
- Vanilla Extract
- Large Eggs
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Garnish & Toppings
- Spray Whipped Cream or Homemade Whipped Cream
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal
How to Make Mini Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake (With Step-by-Step Directions)
- Preheat the oven t0 325 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together the fruity pebbles, graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and salt. Stir to combine until it resembles wet sand. I use a fork to combine it together.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into each paper liner and press down firmly to create an even top on each crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Set the pan aside to cool while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer, or use a stand mixer, on low speed until smooth and well incorporated.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt. Beat on low speed until combined.
- With the mixer running on low speed, add the eggs one at a time, and mix just until incorporated. Stir in the fruity pebbles cereal.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture over each crust into each liner. Fill each one almost to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set. The edges should be set and lightly golden brown, while the center might look a little jiggly still. Not too much, but not as set as the edges are.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely at room temperature before refrigerating for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish each mini cheesecake with whipped cream and fruity pebbles cereal.
FAQ’s + Tips For Success
- How To Store Leftovers : Store leftovers inside the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 4 days.
- Can I Freeze Mini Cheesecake? : Yes, you can freeze these mini cheesecakes for up to 3 months. Wrap each cheesecake in plastic wrap and then in foil. Place the wrapped cheesecakes inside a freezer-safe container or bag, and freeze. Do not freeze with any toppings on. Allow the cheesecake to thaw in the fridge before eating.
- Mixing Tip : Don’t turn up the speed of the blender past low speed. I know it might be tempting, but increasing the speed will also increase more air into the batter, which will make the cheesecake more likely to sink or crack.
- Cream Cheese : Use full fat cream cheese for the best results. Also, make sure you are using the brick-style cream cheese (wrapped in the foil wrapper) and not the kind from a tub.
- Room Temperature Dairy : To ensure that the cheesecake filling mixes smoothly use room temperature ingredients. Place the cream cheese, sour cream and eggs out at room temperature for about 1 hour before starting the recipe.
- Garnish Tip : If you know you will have leftovers, don’t garnish all the mini cheesecakes with the whipped cream and fruity pebbles. The cereal will get soggy and the whipped cream will melt. I don’t recommend storing leftovers with any garnishes on them.
More Cereal Desserts To Try
- Cereal Milk Poke Cake
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
- Reese’s Puffs Cereal Bars
- Golden Grahams S’mores Krispie Bars
Mini Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Cereal Crust
- 3/4 cup fruity pebbles cereal
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt (I use sea salt or kosher salt)
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
- 2 bars (8 oz each) cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream (room temperature preferred)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs (room temperature preferred)
- 3/4 cups fruity pebbles cereal
- fruity pebbles cereal
- whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 325℉. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
Make The Graham Cracker Cereal Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl add the fruity pebbles cereal, graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and salt. Stir together until well combined.3/4 cup fruity pebbles cereal, 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons butter, ¼ teaspoon salt
- Spoon the crust mixture evenly between the 12 muffin cup liners. Press down firmly to form an even and firm crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool while you prepare the rest. * Do not turn off the oven heat. You will need it for the next step.
Make The Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-low speed until well combined and creamy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl when done.2 bars (8 oz each) cream cheese, 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Add in the sour cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat until combined.1/3 cup sour cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and beating on low speed just until mixed in.2 large eggs
- Stir in the fruity pebbles cereal with a wooden spoon or spatula.3/4 cups fruity pebbles cereal
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup. Each one should be almost full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the oven and allow to cool completely at room temperature (about 1 hour).
- Once cooled, remove them to a plate OR leave them inside the muffin pan, cover it with plastic wrap or a lid, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve these mini cheesecakes chilled from the fridge. You can garnish each one with some spray whipped cream and additional fruity pebbles cereal if wanted.fruity pebbles cereal, whipped cream